Updated: Aug 17
First and foremost, I am just learning how to decorate, I search and search and second guess myself, but I LOVE it! That's a problem to have but it brings me H-A-P-P-I-N-E-S-S and as a new mom, and an individual, I NEED make-me-happy projects <3! So I'll continue to share my happiness here. Here are parts of my son's room, I hope to finish soon to share more pictures!
Thinking about Sammy's room in the near future, I wanted to make it easy for him to grow (transition from nursery to toddler/playroom) while still making it cute! And of course, husband had a small request, please stay within budget... well, challenge accepted! Here's my room update so far:
1. Letters or Name Sign with hanging banner underneath- Whether you want it to say your baby's name or just simply their nickname, or "baby"- it's cute and super trendy. You can use Amazon or Etsy! I used Lil Bean Things Shop and Gracie and Marie. (These match our rug)
2. Baby / Toddler Chairs- So much fun! They can take it out of their room into the living room or even join in the patio. I saw my Toddler Wicker Chair on Amazon, but the next day saw it on Facebook Marketplace for cheaper! Here's something else I was also considering, so maybe if we have a second baby? I love the natural wood, but also the colors!
3. Storage Cube Space- These are super popular and great for organization! I got mine on sale from Pier 1. I have also seen them also at HomeGoods. The ones below are from Amazon and well priced! I recommend to get it in white and you can get the storage cubes in your color!
4. Outfit Hanger- I have seen these everywhere! And I knew it could serve a multi-purpose in my kid's room! How? Daddy would know the outfit of the day and mommy would get decor satisfaction. I got mine from Amazon after reviewing many options. Love the quality of this one!
5. Colorful Rug- Mom hack, your kid's room won't look as messy! Ours is from pottery barn kids because they were having a sale, so I'm happy we waited and then finally bought it! They have great sales, so keep an eye out and visit your local store often. Don't be afraid to ask for on-floor-sales.
I hope these 5 ideas inspire you! Please let me know what other ideas you have applied to your little one's room. I'm always looking for a great sale and inspiration!